Skip to main content
Happy Holidays to all. Wishing you a safe and healthy New Year!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hot Diggity Dog I Took The Plunge!!

I ordered this TODAY!  The machine not the dog, but wouldn't it be wonderful if it came with it! I just decided to DO IT and I am so excited about getting The Horizon into my studio. The store was out of stock so it had to be ordered but hopefully I will have it  by the end of this week! I think a studio make over is in order before it's arrival.

Quick Trip To The Sewing Store

I have been trying my hardest to avoid the sewing machine store because I just know that I will want the Janome Horizon 7700. Well I went to a jewelry store that was having a pandora event (why doesn't Pandora have a sewing machine or spool of thread or more artsy charms?) and what do you know....the store was in the complex that is home to my favorite sewing machine shop. I HAD to stop...I HAD TO. I walked in an my eyes were immediately drawn to the beauty of the red Horizon. I was hoping that the demonstration would not be as good as it was, I know that sounds terrible, I didn't want to WANT this machine. However I do want it. The only thing that probably saved me from taking it home was when I walked into the shop there were only 20 minuets left till closing time. The machine is $3000.00 which to me is "steep" however, if I traded my beloved 4800qc in it would bring it down to $2199.00 plus tax of course. I have been thinking about this for several days. Thinking a